Industrial Law Journal
Submit a Paper
The Industrial Law Journal — a peer-reviewed journal — welcomes submissions of relevance to labour law, broadly construed. Submissions with both a southern African and international focus are welcome.
Submissions to the Journal should comply with the following requirements:
- The submission must be in English.
- It must be an original, unpublished work and must not simultaneously be submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Article submissions should be approximately 12 000 words.
- Shorter submissions may be considered as notes or case notes. See the Journal’s house style for further information concerning notes.
- Contributors should refer to the Journal’s house style which is available from the above email address. Cases, statutes, literature, and quotations should be cited accurately, in the correct format, and checked by the author.