Africa Journal of Crime and Justice (AJCJ)
Prof Simeon P Sungi
Simeon P. Sungi is an Associate Professor of Criminal Justice and Chair of the Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice at the United States International University-Africa in Nairobi, Kenya. He holds a PhD in Criminal Justice from Indiana University-Bloomington, Indiana; an MA in Criminology and Criminal Justice from Indiana State University in Terre Haute, Indiana; an LLM in International Human Rights Law from Indiana University Robert Mc Kinney School of Law in Indianapolis, Indiana; and an LLB (Hons) from the Open University of Tanzania. Dr. Sungi is also an Advocate of the High Court of Kenya and the High Court of Tanzania. His areas of research interest are law and justice and the international criminal justice system.
Joselyne C. Nkogo
Joselyne C. Nkogo is an Assistant Professor in the School of Criminology and Justice Studies at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell. She earned her Ph.D. in Criminology and Criminal Justice at the University of Nebraska, Omaha. Her research focuses mainly on race and justice, neighborhoods and crime, and policing. She has also taught courses (both online and in class) including introduction to criminal justice, criminal justice research methods, police and society, and terrorism.
George R. Kakoti
George R. Kakoti is an Associate Professor of Criminal Justice in the Department of Criminal Justice at Tennessee State University in Nashville. He holds a PhD in Criminal Justice from Indiana University-Bloomington, Indiana; MA in Criminal Justice from Indiana University-Bloomington, Indiana; and an LLB from the University of Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. His areas of research interest are Death Penalty, Criminal law and Law and Society. Dr. Kakoti is an Advocate of the High Court of Tanzania.
- Njoki Wamae, Assistant Professor of International Relations, Department of International Relations, United States International University-Africa, Kenya
- Terry Odhiambo, Lecturer of Criminal Justice, Department of Sociology and Criminal Justice, United States International University-Africa, Kenya
- Doug Evans, Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice, Fairleigh Dickenson University, United States
- Antoine Dolcerocca, Assistant Professor of Sociology, Middle East Technical University, Turkey
- Nabil Orina, Lecturer in Law, Moi University, Kenya
- Emma Lubaale, Associate Professor of Law, Rhodes University, South Africa
- Kenneth Mutuma, Lecturer in Law, University of Nairobi, Kenya
- Nabil Ouassini, Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice, Prairie View A&M University, United States